This page will provide the information on current NSW Government COVID-19 restrictions apply to the Sapphire Aquatic Centre and what is being implemented to comply.
For more information on NSW Government COVID advice, please visit COVID-19 | NSW Government
There are currently no specific restrictions for sporting and recreation facilities.
We ask that all visitors observe the following and are aware of how to protect yourself and others.
- Please stay home if unwell, have symptoms, are a close contact or self-isolating.
- Maintain good personal hygiene, including washing/sanitising hands regularly during your visit
- Maintain physical distancing (1.5m) where possible and/or 2m2 per person
- Please follow staff directions
- We encourage visitors to download and use the Australian Government’s COVIDSafe App
- Bookings are not required
- Please check our Pool Availability for group bookings/programs to help plan your visit
The purpose of these changes is to ensure there is opportunity for as many people to utilise the facility as possible within the existing Government restrictions.
Bega Valley Shire Council and Sapphire Aquatic Centre continue to implement our COVIDSafe Plans and processes to maintain the health and safety of our staff and customers. This includes revised cleaning frequencies, facility signage, as well as changes to work areas and processes to keep everyone safe.
We continue to appreciate your patience and understanding during this time, thank you.
If you have any enquiries in regard to the above, please contact the Centre Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.