This page will provide the information on current NSW Government COVID-19 restrictions apply to the Sapphire Aquatic Centre and what is being implemented to comply.
To comply with NSW Government COVID-19 restrictions and ensure the safety of staff and customers, we are required to implement changes to our existing facilities and services in order to remain open.
We ask that all visitors observe the following and are aware of how to protect yourself and others.
- Follow staff directions
- Maintain good personal hygiene, including washing/sanitising hands regularly during your visit
- Maximum capacities apply to each pool and throughout facility (signs displayed)
- Physical distancing (1.5m) and/or 2m2 per person
- Please stay home if unwell or showing symptoms and get tested.
- We encourage visitors to download and use the Australian Government’s COVIDSafe App
- Contact information will be recorded for each visitor and kept confidential for a period of 28 days.
Bega Valley Shire Council and Sapphire Aquatic Centre have developed COVID-19 Safety Plans and processes to maintain the health and safety of our staff and customers. This includes revised cleaning frequencies, facility signage, as well as changes to work areas and processes to keep everyone safe.
- Bookings are required (walk in visits will only be permitted when no bookings or availability permits
- Limit use of change room facilities (as far as reasonably practical)
- Bookings are open on a Sunday for the following week and can be made by phone or in person
- Please check our Pool Availability for group bookings/programs to help plan your visit
The purpose of these changes is to ensure there is opportunity for as many people to utilise the facility as possible within the existing Government restrictions. As the situation develops and restrictions ease, we will review the above and provide further updates.
We appreciate your continued patience and understanding.
If you have any enquiries in regard to the above, please contact the Centre Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.