The child minding room at the aquatic centre is open Monday to Friday between 9am and 12pm. It a great place for your child to socialise while you enjoy the other services that our entre has to offer.
- Each session is for 1.5 hours within advertised hours. (multiple sessions can be booked)
- We cater for children from 6 weeks of age
- The cost is $3.70 per child and bookings are essential to ensure adequate staff to child ratios.
- There are also 10 visit passes and child minding membership options available for purchase.
- Please note service may finish before 12pm if there are no bookings made or customers attending service.
Who can use the service?
Child minding is available for members and guests of the Sapphire Aquatic Centre. This includes parents, grandparents and carers.
The member or guest must remain in the centre while using the childminding service. Whether you would like to swim, attend a group fitness class, hit the gym or just have a coffee.
To book, or for more information contact the centre.