Sapphire Aquatic has a range of membership packages that include one or many of our services. For information on our memberships please contact the centre by emailing email@example.com or phoning 02 6494 3100.
Casual visitors to the centre are welcome.
Casual Swim Adult: $5.60
Casual Swim Concession / Child: $4.60
Casual Family Swim: $16.50
Casual Adult & Child: $8.20
Casual Adult Gym: $14.50
Casual Concession: $12.50
Casual Full Access: $16.50
Casual Full Access Concession: $14.50
Casual Child Minding Session: $3.60 per child, per session
Watch Around Water
We are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience for children when they are in or near the water. To promote the active supervision of children the Sapphire Aquatic Centre implements the Watch Around Water Policy.
Children under 5 years old
- Must be accompanied into the centre by a responsible parent / guardian and must be constantly and actively supervised during recreational play within arms reach.
- Parent / guardian must be within arms reach of their child or in the water.
- All children under 5 years will be given a yellow wristband. This will help lifeguards to identify children who should be within arms reach from their parent / guardian.
Children under 10 years old
- Must be accompanied into the centre by a responsible parent / guardian and must be constantly and actively supervised.
- The parent / guardian must be positioned to have a clear view of the child with no physical or structural barriers between them and the child / children.
- Parents must be prepared to get into the water if needed.
- All children between under 10 years (and over 5) will be given a blue wristband. This will help lifeguards to identify children who should be actively supervised by their parent / guardian.
Children over 10 years old
- For children 10 years and older, parents must use their knowledge of the child’s swimming ability to determine the level of accompaniment required.
- Parent/guardians are not required to be present in the centre
- All children between 10 and 16 will be given a silver wristband.