We are excited to announce Sapphire Aquatic Centre will be re-opening from Monday 15th June for use of the pool, gym and morning squad training with restrictions at this time.
Our remaining programs and services will recommence in coming weeks with further updates to be provided.
To comply with NSW Government COVID-19 restrictions and ensure the safety of staff and customers, we are required implement changes to our existing facilities and services in order to re-open.
- – Follow staff directions at all times
- – Maintain good personal hygiene, including washing hands regularly
- – physical distancing (1.5m) and/or 4m2 per person
- – Please stay home if unwell or show symptoms
- – We encourage visitors to download and use the Australian Government’s COVIDSafe App
- – Contact information will be recorded for each visitor and kept confidential for a period of 28 days then destroyed.
Bega Valley Shire Council and Sapphire Aquatic Centre have developed COVID-19 Safety Plans and processes to maintain the health and safety of our staff and customers. This includes revised cleaning frequencies, facility signage, as well as changes to work areas and processes to keep everyone safe.
- – Bookings will be required (walk in visits will only be permitted when no bookings or availability permits)
- – Maximum of 10 people per pool and 20 people in gym at any time
- – Based on restrictions, pool bookings limited to 30 minutes and Gym bookings limited to 60 minutes at this time.
- – Limit use of change room facilities (as far as reasonably practical)
- – Bookings will open 1 day in advance and can be made by phone, email or in person
- – Bookings will only be accepted for person making booking and their dependents i.e. parent/guardian, carer or support worker
- – Please check our 25m Pool & Lap Lane and Multi-purpose Pool for pool availability
Memberships & Fees
- – All memberships are currently on hold until 1 August, 2020. This will be reviewed based on the government restrictions and facility operations at a later date.
- – Members can re-activate their membership earlier to use the facility. We ask this request is in writing or by email.
- – Alternatively, casual entry fees will apply or multi-visit passes purchased.
The purpose of these changes is to ensure there is opportunity for as many people to utilise the facility as possible within the existing Government restrictions. As the situation develops and restrictions ease, we will review the above and provide further updates.
We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work toward re-opening the centre and look forward to seeing everyone back soon.
If you have any enquiries in regard to the above, please call Sapphire Aquatic Centre on 02 6494 3100 Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org