Sapphire Aquatic Centre is excited to announce further easing of restrictions in line with NSW Government directions, commencing Monday 22 June.
– We will now allow up to 4 people per lane and maximum of 20 people per pool
– Pool & Gym Bookings can be made for a week
– Pool Bookings of 1 hour will be accepted
– Group fitness and Childminding will commence.
– Existing sign in, record keeping, hygiene and physical distancing measures will continue.
A big thank you to everyone who has visited so far and followed our current restrictions.
We look forward to further easing of restrictions and resuming even more of our services and programs.
For more information call (02) 6494 3100